Sarkar Office Japan KK

Sarkar Office Japan KK

Management Consulting & Administrative Legal Services
Japan "One-Stop Solution" Since 1993
Branch office, KK, GK, Company Registration, Tax, Social Insurance, etc.

Administrative Services Consulting Services About us Contact

Japan Immigration, Work Visa

Japan Visa - Work Permit - Brief Summary

Japan Visa, Work Permit, Immigration, Status of Residence, Certificate of Eligibility (COE) application and procedure.

Sarkar Office Japan KK is a "Consulting and Administrative Legal Services" firm that has been providing “One-Stop Solution" for Japan immigration, company registration and post-registration, tax, payroll, social insurance, accounting, bookkeeping, etc. both at entry and post-entry level to foreign companies and entrepreneur since 1993.

Japan "One-Stop Solution" "Since 1993"

Japan Branch, Company Incorporation, Registration, Formation

Japan Work Visa

Foreigners wishing to take up a residence in Japan should obtain a "Status of Residence and Period of Stay." The status of residence and stay period is determined when a foreigner enters Japan with a proper work visa.

In Japan, there are specific categories for work visa, immigration “status of residence” (i.e., work visa status) under broader categories and specific categories such as Business Manager, Engineer, International Services, Intra-company Transferee, etc. of "Status of Residence."

Work or Long-term stay: Details as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).

Japanese Immigration - COE

Foreigners cannot engage in any activities that are not permitted under their “status of residence” (work visa/permit). When a foreigner (except temporary visitors status) wishes to engage in an activity not permitted under his or her status of residence or wants to extend the period of stay, he or she must obtain the necessary permission from the Immigration Bureau of Japan under the Ministry of Justice (MOJ).

To obtain a proper visa, necessary procedures must be completed in Japan / foreign (home) country. Except for Temporary Visitor (Tourist or short-term business visitors), Diplomat and Official status, it is recommended to obtain a "Certificate of Eligibility" (COE) from the Immigration authority in Japan.

KK, GK Incorporation without Japan Resident

Certificate of eligibility (COE) application & procedure:

We assist in administrative and legal procedures for foreign expatriates and entrepreneurs to identify the correct “status of residence” (work permit) and to obtain the “certificate of eligibility” in Japan for engaging in a specific activity such as “Business Manager,” Engineer, International Services, Intra-company Transferee, etc. as permitted under the Immigration law.

In Japan, there are specific multiple categories for immigration “status of residence” (i.e., visa status) under several broader categories and specific categories of "Status of Residence."

Work or Long-term stay: Details as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).

Some Important links re “Japan Immigration” from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) & Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and Immigration Bureau of Japan comes under MOJ are as below:

For official information, the latest information, and changes, please visit MOFA and MOJ websites.

Visit Japan Web - Digital Agency (Japan Govt)  

Japan Immigration - Sarkar Office FAQ

Press Release I Documents I News

Japan Incorporation, Statutory Services

Japan Incorporation Sample Documents

Follow us on Facebook Japan Incorporation