Sarkar Office Japan KK has been providing Management, Marketing & Bridging Consulting services, market Entry planning and implementation process support, practical based market research in association with conventional market research & market development services, Business Auditing, & other related business services since 1995. However, the Founding Director has over 30 years experience as a Marketing, Management & Bridging Consultant, Business Auditor (Cisco Systems) and Paralegal Advisor in Japan & Asia and has extensive knowledge as a “Consultant”.
Since 06~07 have been involved in Management, Marketing & Bridging Consultant for Japanese companies, with the focus to ‚”Act as a Bridging Consultant‚” for Japanese companies interested in doing business in India for both pre and post entry-level business support in bridging the gap re cultural & business ethics and other related areas through a camp office in India.
- Hands-on practical business support at a most cost & time efficient manner.
- Tailor made service to fit the requirement of the client.
- Walk the talk with our client in the development process as integral part rather than acting as an outsider
- Flexibility of using our service without making a long-term commitment from day one as it is based on multi-tier system.
- India Business visits assistance service,
- Market research (practical based market research in association with conventional market research),
- Business strategy planning and implementation process support,
- “Bridging the gap” in areas such as Cultural, Business Ethics, Traditional difference & Language barriers, etc.,
- Identifying and targeting local business partner(s) for both for marketing & procurement of products & services,
- Identifying and screening of local business partner(s),
- Introducing the client to the selected potential business partner(s) in order to enhance the possible opportunity with a controlled & pre judged cost and time,
- Nurturing relationship with local partner(s) for long term business stability & reliability,
- Licensing arrangement,
- Introduction to local business partner(s) (such as: agents, distributors, manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, franchising, joint ventures, technology transfer, licensing),
- Market development,
- Monitoring & supporting local business partner(s) on behalf of the clients,
- Business negotiation, localization, and other related business matters
Contact details: (India Camp Office)