Japan Administrative Legal Services
Branch office, Company ( subsidiary company, Kabushiki Kaisha, KK, Godo Kaisha, GK) Registration, Incorporation and Formation, and post-registration statutory services Tax, Social Insurance, immigration, etc.
Japan "One-Stop Solution" "Since 1993"
Sarkar Office Japan KK has been providing business administrative, legal services such as branch office, company formation, registration, incorporation, the legal-entity establishment in Japan, and other locations. Post-incorporation services such as corporate and individual tax return, accounting, payroll, social insurance, immigration, & other administrative services in Japan both at entry-level and post-entry-level support to foreign companies and entrepreneurs since 1993. Assisting to operate the local Japan legal-entity business operation hassle-free and controlled and preplanned strategy in the most cost-effective manner.
Japan Incorporation and Statutory Services
"Services provided at a glance."
"Japan branch & local company incorporation service."
- Incorporation, Registration & Formation of a Branch office of a foreign company.
Incorporation, Registration & Formation of a subsidiary local company (Kabushiki-Kaisha [KK] or (Godo-Kaisha) [GK] / LLC, LLP, etc.
"Post-Incorporation Statutory service."
- Monthly Payroll
- Accounting & Book-keeping as per local standard
- Year-end adjustment for staff salary withholding income tax (Mandatory requirement for Employer in Japan)
- Staff Individual Tax return (in case of multiple sources of income or income above 20M yen)
- Staff enrollment of Social Insurance & ongoing support as required based on local regulation
- Corporate Annual Tax return (Mandatory requirement for Branch or Local Co)
- Application and procedure re Immigration services (Status of Residence [Work Permit]) for foreign employee from overseas or local hire and ongoing support as required based on local regulation for corporate clients.
- Japanese Company Registry Information as per Government Authority (ROC) search and record.
- Obtaining a Special license (if required, optional, case by case) for particular activities if required per local regulation, such as a license for Temporary worker dispatch; Permanent worker dispatch, etc.
"Other Business Service"
- Virtual business entity establishment & operation in Japan (subject to evaluation of a particular case & after doing proper due-diligence) and local staff recruitment assistance (introduction to professional firms, case by case)
- Virtual Office / Business center support (introduction to professional firms, case by case)
- We offer a tailor-made solution for the client's specific requirement including an out-of-box solution (subject to evaluation, case by case)
- Undertake assignment to assist the client in looking after their day to day activities in Japan (only after evaluation/assessment of the Client's business activities in Japan, requirement and after doing the proper due-diligence re the Client’s proposed business activities in Japan) (optional, case by case)
- All administrative business issues in Japan as "One Stop Solution" except legal court cases.