Sarkar Office Japan KK – Overseas Associate Referral Arrangement
A Brief Guideline
Overseas Associate Referral Arrangement:
Since our inception in 1993 we have relied our Japan incorporation & post incorporation business based on our clients referral, network, friends, contacts and also associates.
Our Referral arrangement with our Overseas Associate is primarily based on the followings:
- We try to work with selected number of firm(s) in an overseas location (country & region) as our referral arrangement associate(s);
- We compensate our associates based on a prior arranged terms & conditions. For example, reimbursement of an agreed percentage of our fees (not on our total billing amount as it also includes actual costs) for each successful referral case received through an associate introduction and paid upon receiving the payment from the referred client by them. We also offer a flat rate fees to our overseas associate and they do billing to their client as per their fees however in such case the overseas associate does all coordination & take all responsibility with their client .
- A “successful referral case” means when an overseas associate refer prospective client and we accept the assignment & payment received from the same as per our terms & conditions either directly from the client or from the overseas associate firm.
- Wherever possible without any firm commitment we do refer to our overseas associate time to time a prospective client (if & when we receive such inquiry) for their jurisdiction based on prior arrangement of terms & conditions of such case between the parties.
- We try our best to cooperate with our overseas associate for them to acquire some basic knowledge about “Japan incorporation & related services” and this is usually done while handling inquiries from them for a particular case or cases.
- We believe in transparent process of working relationship with our overseas associate and except the same reciprocity from them in dealing with us. For example any correspondence (in case if it is at all required) from our end to their referred client has been always carried out with cc to our overseas associate. We refrain from dealing directly with any client of our overseas associate unless it is agreed by both parties in advance.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline an assignment of Japan incorporation or post incorporation related services referred by our associate based on our internal assessment process.
- Our overseas associate do not posses any right to make any commitment to their client on our behalf unless we agree to such matter and content in writing to them in advance.
- Our overseas associate referral arrangement is in the form of an “informal working arrangement” between the parties (firms) as per prior agreed terms & conditions and it does not in any form can be termed as a “formal agreement” between the parties (firms) and both parties are independent entity in their own country.
We only work with a selected number of overseas associate in some countries with the firms who are specialized in “company incorporation and related services” and we are open to discuss with other similar overseas firms to expand our network of “overseas associates”!
For further information please contact us:
sojk - enquiry [@] sarkaroffice dot com
Consulting & Administrative Services
[Market-entry support, Company Registration, Immigration, Accounting, Tax etc.]
Copyright, All Rights Reserved by Sarkar Office Japan KK